Welcome to my blog. Click on this link to see the latest post –
Amassing clay …
… about how fiction emerges from real experiences.
To see earlier posts, click on the links below:
1. Starting points
2. A special kind of courage
3. Scratches in the rock
4. Fiction and real life
5. Backpacking through time
6. Diary of a Speaking Tigress
7. Negotiating with rebel leaders
8. The festival that nearly didn’t happen
9. Working with Ralph Russell
10. Who is ‘we’ ?
11. Who needs poetry?
12. Cast a long shadow
13. A better place?
14. It’s an umbrella
15. When artists go to work
16. Reading to the swans
17. If you can walk, you can dance
18. Language I can’t afford to forget
19. Tales I tell my grandchildren