I enjoy talking about my books to groups of readers – literary festivals, libraries, book groups. Since lockdown that’s been on hold but I’m starting up again in September with zoom interviews. I’d be happy to hear from you if you would like to arrange something similar.
Click here to see Comments by event organisers
Coming October 2020 – April 2021:
Creative Women: Interviews by Marion Molteno with remarkable women
Thursdays at 6pm on zoom, hosted by National Women’s Register for members. If you’re a woman you can join for £25 a year, and that gives you access to lots of other things. https://www.nwr.org.uk/join-nwr For more about NWR, see Creative Projects
- October 15th, 2020 – Journeys Without a Map: A Writer’s Life – Jen Marshall Haugen, international development worker, interviews Marion on her new memoir.
- November 12th, 2020 – Music For Dogs – Carol A Caffrey, Irish actress and poet, performs Paula Meehan’s one-woman play & talks about returning to creativity later in life
- December 10th, 2020 – Story Cafe – Wendy Kirk talks about running a read-aloud group in the Women’s Library in Glasgow’s East End & how she balances work with raising two children
- January 14th, 2021 – Be an Angel – Pauline Prior-Pitt, poet and artist reads from her collection of poems about women’s lives & talks about life as an artist in the Outer Hebrides
- February 11th, 2021 – Poetry Breakfasts and more – Anna Dreda, founder of the Wenlock Poetry Festival, talks about running an independent bookshop & encouraging a community of local poets
- March 11th, 2021 – The Art of Translating Fiction – Deborah Dawkin, translator from Norwegian talks about the challenges & rewards of sharing someone else’s story